Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityinmyheart

Mentioned as a possible replacement for Sane and only has a year left on his contract. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported
Man city
Same age as Sancho and Foden + he plays similar to Sancho with comparable intelligence and delivery skills. Would be a great buy, he can do a job now and while also having huge potential

ctid1894

Absolutely perfect choice, if we needed a right footed right winger. We need a left footed left winger.

That said I'd love him here, I'll give him a piggy back all the way if it means we can get rid of Mahrez.

yarny101

Not sure if we are even in the market for a winger. We have more pressing issues in defence to resolve first.

g180aj

With a year left on his contract could be perfect for a good deal.

Dax777

Plays like a Right footed version of Asencio.Might be a great deal.

charlie9872

We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Foden who all prefer playing on the RW. I very much doubt we sign him purely on that basis.

If we're going to sign a winger it will be a direct Sane replacement that plays on the left.

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported
Man city
We have Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Foden who all prefer playing on the RW. I very much doubt we sign him purely on that basis.

If we're going to sign a winger it will be a direct Sane replacement that plays on the left.
I think he's able to play on the both flanks quite comfortably. He's done it a few times this season. His excellent crossing and the fact that Valencia's wingers mainly prefer the left flank means that he'll almost always play RW

Sane is a RW that we converted to a LW. It would probably be even easier convering a right footed RM to an inside winger given that most wingers tend to cut inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!