UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Var and the ref very obviously helping United to finish 4th tonight. Not even debateable.

I'll take that as a good sign as 5th will NOT be getting into the ECL.

MONDAY WILL BE A GLORIOUS DAY. ONE OF THE BEST IN OUR HISTORY.
Yep, PL record for pens with nearly 5 games left, fucking joke

KDB is 29 and that is also on the cards.

Both could get an extra £100k a week somewhere else and still be getting their fill of Champions League football.
At first pass, this sounds like a throwaway line TH but it's clearly not, call me an old fashioned romantic but this makes me think there's much more of a draw to our lovely club than just the wages on offer?

Rival fans will be totally shocked on Monday. They haven't followed events as closely as we have and have just been lapping up the relentless fake news from the media. Most of them don't even realise it all relates to an FFP breach we have already been punished for. I think the main reason most of the press have backed off on this story in recent weeks is because the snakes know they are going to look very stupid next week. They will try and spin the story of course but not with much conviction.

Is there any chance we can put the champagne corks away for now? Don’t get me wrong - you’re absolutely spot on in your assessment that rival fans haven’t got a clue about any of this and are just believing the shite they read in the papers and on Twatter as it suits their agenda, but none of us know for sure that we’ve won this appeal and there’s still a possibility that it could be us looking stupid next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.