Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Greenwood has talent and stays on his feet which is surprising he must miss a lot of training

surprised at Keane he usually says it how it is but he thought it was "clever" & not blatant cheating too,they got to him eventually..

That is up (down?) there with the Micah penalty at Anfield in the League Cup way back when. I just can't get my head around that decision.
This is worse. There was no option to have another look in the LC. There is absolutely no excuse for tonights not being overturned. Looks like Moss is getting his pension contributions sorted the amount of penalties he’s giving to the rags.

Neville then "Villa's body language isn't good. It's dejected." So would anybody if you have decisions like earlier go against you. How demoralising it is trying to fight to stay up and you get shockers like that

Said it ages ago, the premier leagues dream ticket is having the rags and dippers fighting it out for the title most of the time , makes total financial Sense .

Considering this 'bitter rivalry' between the two bent clubs I don't remember them ever going toe to toe. One would turn to shit as the other pulled their finger out and it's been like that as far back as I can remember. They've got a bigger rivalry with the Tarquins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.