Premier League Games 7/8/9 July

Yes, but what a second post don't you think?

Fuck all to do with the conversation to hand and in its own way giving City a swift kick in the balls.

Got to hand it to you, it was just the read I was wanting after getting back in from a hard days graft.

Have a super great evening.
A hard day's graft that finished at 1220?

Kick in the bollocks for city are you twelve?

I didn't realise you had to approve peoples opinions on here? Or are we just to post sarcastic bollocks with no founding what so ever. You are a showing yourself up with more sanctimonious bollocks and petty insults.

Don't bother responding, as I won't be responding to any more of your shite. (Don't worry I know you are too stupid to be able to resist)

Last edited:
Kick in the bollocks for city are you twelve?

I didn't realise you had to approve peoples opinions on here? Or are we just to post sarcastic bollocks with no founding what so ever. You are a showing yourself up with more sanctimonious bollocks and petty insults.

Don't bother responding, as I won't be responding to any more of your shite.

You quoted my reply to somebody else you utter freak and then spouted a massive rant on City stockpiling talent and you call me sanctimonious lol

The freaks day out in this thread today, as I said earlier, I wish I hadn't commented at all now.

Do remember that all I said was 'It is a bit weird he got a WP to play for Villa but not us' in reply to somebody wanting him back at City, yes, that is the post that has caused you two weirdo's to have massive paddy.

Laughable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.