UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think so? The sociopaths that run UEFA won’t apologise- they’ll think we got lucky and will immediately start looking for another way to do us down. We are not dealing with reasonable rational people, we are dealing with despots who honestly think they are above the law.

Would be funny as fuck if we win the appeal and in the statement we thank CAS for their unbiased and fair adjudication of the case and look forward to seeing them again in 3 or 4 years time.

You really think so? The sociopaths that run UEFA won’t apologise- they’ll think we got lucky and will immediately start looking for another way to do us down. We are not dealing with reasonable rational people, we are dealing with despots who honestly think they are above the law.

I broadly agree but I think he made a very good point that if we win UEFA will have some explaining to do to various parties. Namely those that have been putting pressure on them to punish us.

Reactions: nmc
Var and the ref very obviously helping United to finish 4th tonight. Not even debateable.

I'll take that as a good sign as 5th will NOT be getting into the ECL.

MONDAY WILL BE A GLORIOUS DAY. ONE OF THE BEST IN OUR HISTORY.
One of the worst penalty decisions I’ve ever seen....He’s left the ground & not in control of his body or motion then lands two footed on the opposing player & wins a fookin penalty!! They’re not even trying to hide it anymore

I thought the decision was always coming on Monday? Since when was it meant to be tomorrow?

One of the worst penalty decisions I’ve ever seen....He’s left the ground & not in control of his body or motion then lands two footed on the opposing player & wins a fookin penalty!! They’re not even trying to hide it anymore

looking at it in real time you could see Fernandez stop, swivel and dive. In replay the VAR should have been sending him off for “STAMPING” yes I am shouting, dirty rag cheating bastards (and that’s just the official’s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.