United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect the Soton Keeper to revert to clanger dropper for their next game with the rags.

He does look very good. I'm hoping they do what they done to Rashford when he started off. Play him week in week out at a young age and burn him out.

or buy some 30 year has-been for £130m and stifle his career to league cup appearances.

They are back!!!!!
Title challengers next year

That’s right they have Beaten these giants:
Sheffield United
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Brighton

Oh and Norwich in the cup in the 120th minute
They were losing to those last season so there is progress!

United have a good young side. If they can add Sancho, a good CB and keep pogba I genuinely think they’ll challenge next season. Don’t think they’ll win it but they’ll challenge!

United have a good young side. If they can add Sancho, a good CB and keep pogba I genuinely think they’ll challenge next season. Don’t think they’ll win it but they’ll challenge!

Yeah and when you know if you go down in the penalty area 3 times in a game you get a penalty it give the team confidence.

Whether people want to admit it or not, they're going to be a threat next season. Bruno has already had a transformative effect, and his link up with Pogba is very good. They still lack squad depth, but they're much improved from where they were.
They will be at least 10 points behind us and Liverpool next seson

They are back!!!!!
Title challengers next year

That’s right they have Beaten these giants:
Sheffield United
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Brighton

Oh and Norwich in the cup in the 120th minute

Bury your head if you want but they’re starting to look like a very good side going forwards. That Greenwood is as big a young talent as you’ll see in this country.

Meanwhile we’ve lost 9, Sané and our legends are either finished or on the wane. We’re still the better side (obviously)but we can’t get complacent and need our first very good transfer window in a good while to challenge and close the huge gap in points to the scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.