UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no debate to be had.

You've formed the view the CL is bent and therefore you dont like it.

I agree it's bent but it doesn't stop me enjoying when I get to go to a European superpower or to some obscure minnow.

It doesn't stop me enjoying it when we go to Real Madrid and school them with a classic CL away performance.

It doesn't stop me enjoying when the anthem plays and I know my club is there in the tick of it.

Life is bent. It doesn't stop me enjoying it though.

Good for you , you are lucky as you are able to put aside certain issues that others cannot.

I know that UEFA and it's competition is bent , and I believe that many others do too. For that reason other supporters do not share your enthusiasm for the competition . That is the point I was making due to your dismissive comment regarding other fans who do not share your view of the competition.

I love watching City, but I don't enjoy watching games where certain teams are regularly and systematically assisted by corrupt officials , thus distorting genuine competition to outright bias as oppposed to ability . I believe that the OP was objecting to having to witness blatant cheating and corruption, and any UEFA run competition is imo exactly that.

If nobody else with close connections has heard owt then I’d say my mate is wrong. Like i said I’d say it’s usually a 50/50 on the info he gives me but thought I share it anyways.

Not to be a downer though, didn’t UEFA’s ban come at 6pm on a Friday though?

Massive bag of shit when blues say they dont like the CL.

Dont love playing the likes of Real, Barca' Bayern and Juve?

Dont love the top little European away trips with the firm?

Please.
Totally agree

We can detest UEFA and we can detest the ****s from the privileged clubs - but for those of us lucky enough to get to the away games - it is always a fantastic trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.