UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all brave. He is taking a gamble on something that’s got a very good chance of being right, without any ITK knowledge
Ian is a big city fan with a very strong reputation among our fans, and lots them are close friends. It could be wrong but im certain hes not just decided to have a 50/50 guess. I could do that and it would have on effect on me, but its extremely unlikely that ian would do the same.

Unless the club are happy for him to answer. As he has given the answer many times they must be comfortable with it.

if the club are letting the media ask questions to pep other than the football side of the game then am sorry that's wrong and stupid of the club, even if pep knows the verdict and been told whats happening ? its not in public domain and could be taken the wrong way

god if manchester city lose this case then a lot of people at the club will be made to look daft and pep will be one of them

The classic “ITK” jargon and method! Comments such as “from what I’m hearing” and “my sources” are all ITK bollocks. He is chancing it based on what he has read in here; if it’s right, which is very possible indeed, then he looks ITK, if it’s wrong then (a) nobody will be noticing him cos the bigger issue would be a ban confirmation and (b) he would just say “his source” was wrong. He may have a good source, more likely it’s just speculative bollocks based on what he’s read in here and on what Pep said. I still think we’ll win but this adds nothing to my pre existing confidence

The guy is a City fan. I dont think it is fair to throw him in with other journos, who are hedging their bets to look like they have the scoop. I would be very surprised if he is throwing a hail Mary here. He cares as much about this as any City fan on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.