UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we don't actually find out until Monday. Don't think my nerves could take a whole weekend of this.
Feel like I did when we went 1-0 up against Stoke in 2011 final.

You know it could come crumbling down but you’re still absolutely buzzing.

Imagine if we don't actually find out until Monday. Don't think my nerves could take a whole weekend of this.
I have feeling we aren’t hearing anything official until Monday, so we’ll need the forum AED on hand for your Sunday. ;-)

It's really odd there's a few leaks coming out of the City end and not UEFA's. Either somebody's bluffing like fuck or the likes of Panja, Harris, other Harris, Delaney and friends haven't finished their excuses stories yet.

Is there any 6.00 announcement then? if there is, and we know the outcome of the CAS verdict before Mondays announcement could an announcement be used as a signal. Such as a contract extension for KDB ,or Sterling ?

If it is this HRH

Km0x5XFD.jpeg

We will have been cleared for sure, this guy is the real deal, Chief Honcho!

I like how he wears the rope thing (apologies, I don't know the proper term) at a jaunty angle. It belies his stoic face. This man partys!

He wouldn’t take the risk he will have solid information City official leaks it to him to knowing he’d never reveal his source
That's my take on it, he wouldn't reveal his source and they know it, and he is fully "independent" of the club, so the club can't be blamed.

Lets hope it wasn't emailed to him by the club haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.