UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm, the only real cause for optimism so far is a tweet sent from Ian Cheeseman with information that he might actually have picked up from rumours on here?

And not a single other source be it well connected at City or in the media have any information to give, only Cheeseman?

Sounds legit...
Didn’t I read recently that Ian Cheeseman was denied press credentials for the Etihad so was unable to go to games. I don’t know what he tweeted earlier but if it’s true he isn’t considered bona fide press by the Club I would think it highly unlikely they have leaked anything to him.

Are they really going to make us wait until Monday?

I think everyone should hold off on sticking it to the journos just for now, nothing is confirmed until it's confirmed. Do we learn nothing from the transfer market rumours?

Like fucking clockwork:

Cheeseman didn't say that. You see how this escalates?

By the morning reporters will be confidently saying Cheeseman was informed by the Sheikh himself. His words were 'it's looking good but nothing confirmed' ... we knew that weeks ago didn't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.