UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Gibraltar bloke on the Cheesy thread reckons he knows a bloke works at CAS who said they went ballistic at EUFA for their poor performance and said the only thing they had was, in fact, the email. Again, who knows if it’s true but it doesn’t really make any difference in the grand scheme of things.
If we were to have failed I would rather have spent the weekend feeling slightly optimistic than not...

He’s talking shit. Going on about “fruit of the poisoned tree principle” when it doesn’t apply.

I can't decide if Cheesey's tweet has helped my nerves or made them worse.

He's raised all our hopes, but it will now be all the worse / more painful if we fail.

Closest comparison is when Dzeko equalised against QPR.

Well has it not? The Cheesman and Sinclair tweets took it to the top and now TH has poured cold water on it plus no follow up so it’s on the way down. Waiting for something to send it back up again.
TH didn't pour cold water on it, he’s always been confident himself. Besides think prestwich blues posts were the biggest reasons for positivity imo.

I’m going to hold off assuming anything until 930 UK time on Monday when it’s announced. Both parties have to agree to the findings for it all to be published on Monday so I expect they’ve both been told BUT I can’t see UEFA simply accepting a complete exoneration of City (as has been suggested) without considering an appeal or other option. So, even if MCFC have the verdict and then someone has leaked their interpretation of that then that person can’t possibly know how the news has been received at UEFA. I guess it’s possible that City and UEFA have already accepted the findings but until it’s all agreed and released then I’d urge caution. Too often things have backfired in football. I’m waiting. Here’s hoping though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.