UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I will caveat with I’ve no idea but let’s play - Q1 Mr Mansour, what is your day-to-day role with Manchester City? A1 nothing at all

What could he possibly have to offer? And there is absolutely no chance of him answering anything when it comes to Etihad and the other AD based businesses and sponsors deals

But, I’m sure by this time on Monday we will know for sure
I don’t know either, but he does own the company we were being accused of funnelling the money through.

Agreed. I wasn't counting him as one of those people though. There was Cheeseman and earlier another city news source that said "big news at 1800". Not sure what Sinclair was reacting to or if he was sharing.

I think the word he used was exonerated, so i think that points to only 1 thing he can be tweeted about. The 6pm news was not club related.

Have you ever watched evidence being given? This was a 3 day hearing - that is very short. Amanda Staveley was cross examined for at least 8 days on her own in the recent trial.

The CAS announcement mentioned teams in London and experts elsewhere. Allowing for submissions when exactly are we to believe this procession of royalty and others were cross examined? And why was verbal evidence required? The documents should have been sufficient. In short, I don't believe any of these individuals gave evidence. I'm not even convinced anyone gave witness evidence - seems unlikely to me. We shall see.

I know you said putting Pearce up would be a big mistake.

I am 100 per cent certain he was. I will be interested to see what emerges on the royal claims.

If Amanda didn't stop fiddling with her glasses, that case would be over in half the time.

I can’t imagine for a second that he knows or even cares about the ins and outs of City’s books and FFP standing.
Yeah, he's only the major shareholder after all, do you seriously believe that he doesn't get regular reports from Khaldoon?

Anyhow PB's post was about HH Sheikh Mohammed supposedly providing evidence about the money trail to Etihad, not Sheikh Mansour.

I can’t see anything other than some sort of punishment and ban being upheld or even increased. For it get this far and the future of FFP is at stake they will want to make an example of us. I’ll be shocked if it’s anything other than a 2 year ban and hope I’m proved wrong.
CAS don’t really care about what’s at stake wrt FFP etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.