UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All supposition. The Club would definitely not condone any sort of leak. Especially if we’ve won.

Not so sure. If it’s true, the club will be wanting to scream this from the rooftops and let the fans know but will know they just can’t do it

What’s the next best thing, let somebody like Cheesey do it. Somebody who would never drop the club in it and who is not actually employed by the club so no comeback

Not so sure. If it’s true, the club will be wanting to scream this from the rooftops and let the fans know but will know they just can’t do it

What’s the next best thing, let somebody like Cheesey do it. Somebody who would never drop the club in it and who is not actually employed by the club so no comeback

I mean, Cheeseman has outright been having a go at the club for not getting a press pass, they'd choose a favoured journalist instead if they were to do such a thing. But I don't think they would anyway, they'd rather save the glory for themselves in the statement on Monday.

With the greatest respect, that’s an insane theory.

Has all this positivity solely come from a tweet by Ian Cheeseman? Nothing else? Because that ground is too flimsy for me to jump on the bandwagon. Still think it’s better to just expect the worst and see what happens. Hope can be an absolute bastard.

I can’t see anything other than some sort of punishment and ban being upheld or even increased. For it get this far and the future of FFP is at stake they will want to make an example of us. I’ll be shocked if it’s anything other than a 2 year ban and hope I’m proved wrong.

You’re not fooling anyone old boy......

Except the small issue of where he got the information from if only the top few people at the club know the result. We’d be accused of doing what we criticised UEFA for - leaking confidential information

Hard to imagine Ian Cheeseman not being 100% certain in his own mind before he tweeted this ...I listen to his podcast and also watch his match vlogs and he comes across as a bloke who is straight as an arrow ,he always chooses his words very carefully and as a journalist and writer would be fully aware of the repercussions on speculating and getting this wrong..
Wether he's right or wrong I don't know , one thing I'm pretty sure Ian Cheeseman wouldn't just take a punt , if the tweet is genuine , then I'm sure he believes it to be true..
I do like Cheesy but he does seem to rub people up the wrong way. I remember him being suspended for ages before being fired by the Beeb.

Now his vlogs have been removed by City. Cost cutting? I thought he had his own sponsors to fund these so the club would have little or no outlay. No press pass for him either.

I reckon he is a KFA like the rest of us, tweeting click bait to build his own profile. 50/50 chance he gets it right.

Lol.. you might be right Ric. Think I’ve been slowly going insane with lockdown coinciding with this entire palaver over the last few months !!
Ha, it can happen to the best of us mate. We’ve all been down the rabbit hole of FFP/CAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.