UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure his age is relevant to the tweet. It’s really not hard to reply to one of the thousands of replies. The fact he’s gone totally awol speaks volumes to me.

That is a bit weird yea,but although he’s been out on his arse from a media point of view,I’d say he’s still pretty well connected at the club,but there’s one thing for sure,he will lose a lot of respect if he was wrong.

Not sure if already posted but there is a 35 page document just been leaked And it shows we are in the clear .. it looks very legit . Surely someone isn’t gonna waste there time writing a 35 page document . Not sure how you upload photos on here.
Chuck a link on here.

He knows how media works. He's committed to nothing but got everyone talking about him. It's zero risk. If we lose he can say "Sorry I was misinformed by my source but as we all know the club was very confident so it's understandable."

If we win people think he's a legend with an inside source that knew the result beforehand.

In my opinion he's pieced together info in the public domain then taken an educated guess. No more or less than other journalists in a similar position might do.

I mean, Jesus Christ, he says "we may know more tomorrow or Monday." Guardiola's press conference is today and CAS release their findings on Monday. What's his amazing source, the fucking newspapers?!

For what it's worth I'd heard from a source who definitely works at the club that they think the ban will be reduced to 1 year. However, I put no store by it because he's been wrong more than once in the past. We will know at 0931 on Monday.

Yup we will,but it’s a bit unlike him to say things like that then keep quiet

Yup we will,but it’s a bit unlike him to say things like that then keep quiet

Yeah fair point. By the way there's no judgement from me toward Cheesey. I'm neither a massive fan or detractor. Oje of the soundtracks of my childhood was his GMR shows in my Dad's car on the way to and from the match so I have a lot of goodwill towards him.

That is a bit weird yea,but although he’s been out on his arse from a media point of view,I’d say he’s still pretty well connected at the club,but there’s one thing for sure,he will lose a lot of respect if he was wrong.
If he's wrong that will be the least of our worries.

Not sure if already posted but there is a 35 page document just been leaked And it shows we are in the clear .. it looks very legit . Surely someone isn’t gonna waste there time writing a 35 page document . Not sure how you upload photos on here.

Where has it been leaked, only there are pleny oddball on afb and twitter tgat woyld sit and write a 35 page document just for shits and giggles tbh

Means one thing, Messi is on his way...

we've been burnt numerous times with misinformation, normally from our kid, however, this seems to be gathering momentum and I expected it to play out like this..

If it is credible, I don’t feel vindicated as they have dragged our name through the mud, I won’t gain any satisfaction until we bring down the empire and hopefully this will set the precedent in contributing to their downfall...

just a thought, and typical city, how amazing would it be to be the final champions league winners (:
Chucking your brother under the bus a bit there hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.