Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awful is the American terminology for football, don't get me wrong that kind of wording wouldn't bother me in the slightest when referring to the NFL but not our football.

He will slide right in at number 2 on the roster spot.

Fuck off.
Just wait until he gets sent off, he’ll have been “ejected” from the game! (that is actually what they call it)

How awful is the American terminology for football, don't get me wrong that kind of wording wouldn't bother me in the slightest when referring to the NFL but not our football.

He will slide right in at number 2 on the roster spot.

Fuck off.
There’s plenty of over the counter pharmacy creams for a roster spot... apparently

Slightly left field but I still can't believe that we paid Grimshaw 3-4k a week and then the only club he could find was Hemel Hempstead FC it actually blows my mind that not one single league team would take a look at him and shit ton of non-league teams as well.

If he was that shit why was he at City for so long earning a good wage?

I’d rather we promoted Bazunu!
I know nothing at all about Bazanu, but can't believe anyone would risk going into a full season when an injury ton Ederson will leave whoever is back up playing in the premier league and champions league.

I know nothing at all about Bazanu, but can't believe anyone would risk going into a full season when an injury ton Ederson will leave whoever is back up playing in the premier league and champions league.

He’s no more of a risk than Zack Stefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.