UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been talking to an old friend whose a professional gambler and his take on it is were fucked as the bookies never get it wrong on this type of bet
8-1 and he wont touch it

Bookies odds are only a reflection of the amount of money wagered. Their book is designed to make them a profit no matter who wins.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ve always felt this will be all or nothing. CAS have reduced punishments before but in this case if we lose then it’s a very serious breach and I can’t really see any way for it to be reduced.

Not to get ahead of myself but if we are exonerated then surely uefa will have questions to answer as to why they handed down such a draconian punishment based on non existent evidence?

Monday really is all or nothing. We either put a bomb under the usual suspects OR we have to face generations of being called cheats

Good way of swerving the question.

you haven’t told any of the posters (that haven’t “insulted” you) either. BTW. You’re very thin skinned for a City fan

You’re very cynical of anyone who posts anything ITK regarding this topic. If all you are going to do is tell them they’re lying why are you on a forum?

Not to get ahead of myself but if we are exonerated then surely uefa will have questions to answer as to why they handed down such a draconian punishment based on non existent evidence?

Monday really is all or nothing. We either put a bomb under the usual suspects OR we have to face generations of being called cheats

My piss runs cold

You’re very cynical of anyone who posts anything ITK regarding this topic. If all you are going to do is tell them they’re lying why are you on a forum?

I haven’t said you were lying. I asked how you got the information as I’ve not really heard of you before. And when challenged you have become very defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.