UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting bored now reading ITK posts on Twiiter, from People whose Brother in Law is good mates with the Postman,who has a reliable source deep inside the Club.

As well as the the Sky is Falling in crowd.

What we are seeing at the moment is those with no lives desperate for Clicks gambling on a 50/50 ,causing those of a nervous disposition to become even more hysterical.

You have got to ignore this shit.

Many are Rags and dippers masquerading as blues.
Erm,don't read Twitter

That's really not what I am saying is it.

For the avoidance of doubt. I think we are guilty of breaching FFP rules.

For the further avoidance of doubt, I think these same FFP rules are wholly inappropriate and unfit for their alleged and intended purpose.

To elaborate further, I think we will be found guilty, but if we are exonerated it will be on a procedural point.
For the a avoidance of doubt, which specific rules do you think we have broken?

Since when was it delayed from Friday? CAS announced 2 weeks ago the decision would be made public on 13th July
When UEFA asked for the result to be delayed to tomorrow, CAS had already made their decision, I am 99% certain our legal team and senior execs know the result, and looking at Pep last night, certain he knows.

I tried but I couldn't get on with it ,he will always be angel to me,swoon
I think the need to be sure we’ve won is connected to the importance of the decision. For once the “typical City” mentality has been overridden by (relatively) blind faith.
What else can we do other than trust our best owners ever until they give us evidence of malpractice ?
If the charges and evidence is not known and secret we naturally choose between the participants. Like you I fear the typical City but our owners have given me little to suspect their confidence is misplaced.

Even so, Milan were reinstated to the competition, pending a review and further negotiations between the parties concerned. I posted it as an example because it establishes that the CAS has the authority to make a determination on the penalty and suspend further action until such a process can be completed. Not saying the cases are the same but some people have been arguing that CAS doesn't have jurisdiction in assessing the appropriateness of the penalty. This shows that in theory, that they do have that option and they can mandate an initial reinstatement. Any judgement on the merits or otherwise of the case is a separate matter for consideration.
In our case, I think it's all or nothing. We've either cooked the books or haven't. It's pretty black and white for me.
Ban upheld or exhoneration.

Why on earth would you watch any football let alone City if you really believe this?

As a grown up, I can reconcile my feelings about the sport as a spectacle and my opinions about its venality.

Hand on heart, do you disagree with my assertion that football is corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.