CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

To incompetent greedy UEFA, its biased Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) and media leaking Investigatory Chamber (IC) and its ‘noble & esteemed grandee’ members.
I say to you, up Yours.

To UEFA’s unfair and elite protectionist Financial Fair Play regulations.
I say to you, up Yours.

To Javier Tebas.
I say to you, up Yours.

To Bayern Munich and Uli Hoeness.
I say to you, up Yours.

To der Spiegel.
I say to you, up Yours.

To Miguel Delaney.
I say to you, up Yours.

To ‘Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea. The established and jealous European elite Premier League clubs who collectively over the years rigged the PL and CL so they would profit and suppress any other PL club’s ability to challenge their dominance. Also, Spurs, Leicester, Burnley, & Wolves (yes really Wolves) who collectively with this elite corresponded to the Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS) to protest at, and seek to prevent, City delaying their appeal even though City had not petitioned the court to ask for such a delay and it and had clearly stated they had no such intention of doing so.
I say to you, up Yours.

To hacker Rui Pinto.
I say to you, up Yours.

To Arsène Wenger.
I say to you, up Yours.

To the biased media, press and TV pundits who attack City relentlessly, from an anti-Arab ownership racist platform.
I say to you, up Yours.

To jealous fans of rival clubs.
I say to you, up Yours.

To Sheffield Utd, who declined to join the other 8 top ten clubs in the PL in contacting CAS with a view to shafting City.
I say to you, mega Respect to you as a club and I wish you success for the future.

Last edited:
The outcome of this hearing from an independent body has shown a lot of journos to be completely, deluded, arrogant and incompetent.
Surely colleagues and employers of these journos (including Miguel) must be begging to question their credentials.

Although it's legal, I am also amazed that the morality of how the evidence put forward by UEFA was obtained has been completely ignored. It stinks of desperation and pettiness.

I think City may make a few selective hits on some of our enemies in the media. Some pundits have already tried to twist the wording of the verdict using the phrase "obstruction" instead of non-co-operation and omitting the key context that we stopped co-operating with UEFA only after their investigation was compromised by leaks from within the IC itself.

I hope we do go after the media and the cartel

So many knuckledraggers and troglodytes on Twitter being so salty still maintaining it's a guilty verdict because of the 10m fine.... HA HA HA.... delicious tears of unfathomable sadness!

5cd34e31021b4c2822262fb5

Dream on, looser

Sheer amount of people being ignorant is staggering just staggering.

Uefa had banned us and we won at independent body CAS.

They don't even know the matter was all around etihad deal and source of money.

They think ffp isndead when this was not per se City vs ffp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.