CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

reading the below is giving me feelings of euphoria. Feel like I’ve just dropped a Gary

Gems on redcafe.

Yeah, the rest of the teams in the CL should boycott the competition, this is an absolute joke

Seriously, Woodward, Real, Bayern etc. Create that private super League for non sheiks only. Get moving. Cancel CL

Reminds me of the Dominic Cummings thing.
What motivation is there for people to play by the rules now? Everyone can just break them and point to the city case.

Gutted.
I fecking hate City.

Manchester City is a corrupt orgnanization that refued to cooperate with the UEFA investigation in the first place. They've had billions blown into the club through the oil sheikhs and that is the only reason they are a club anyone cares about in the first place.
Congratulations Manchester City fans. You are celebrating getting away with fraud.

The €10m just looks like a bribe to play CL football now.

Fecking Cheeseman was right all along.

X

Seems bizarre that we're being fined for not co-operating with an enquiry that UEFA had no right to open. But there you go.
I can hear the piss boiling all across Europe.

Who was our lawyer ? He deserves applause.

detail.17c74f3c.jpg

Btw, i'll just say, bloody called it with the subjective non-cooperation charge being the only logical thing to hand to uefa to save face, and fine being the only proportionate part of the punishment as the only acceptable 'middle ground'.
The decison to not co-operate with UEFA and go straight to CAS was inspired and well worth £8m. It laid down a marker. Why co-operate with a corrupt organisaton which was leaking confidential commercial information to our rivals who were then leaking to the media. CAS knew exactly what happened. Heads must roll at UEFA though I think Ceferin will be safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.