Pep's Press Conference | Reaction to CAS Verdict | Video (Pg 11) | Embargo (pg 57), Video (pg 58)

One senior #PL club executive described himself as “flabbergasted” in reaction to the CAS decision. European club directors rapidly exchanged messages, consulted external advisers, and deliberated whether to lobby UEFA to take #ManCity to a Swiss federal court. [
@TheAthleticUK
]

Bring it you fucking mard bitches.

What are people happy about? It's only words unless City's PR and legal teams start to deliver.

Using a star head coach as a mean of public defence points to the club's impotence in PR. Why aren't Ferran and Khaldoon present at the presser? It's a shame Pep has to act as City's front man and advocate instead of focusing on his job.

Do you think Pep is looking forward to years of this? I don't. Someone in the club isn't doing his job properly.
Good point well made. Stop hanging Pep out to dry and maybe we've seen enough integrity and turn the other cheek, time our hierarchy showed the same balls and passion as Pep has done - and publicly

What are people happy about? It's only words unless City's PR and legal teams start to deliver.

Using a star head coach as a mean of public defence points to the club's impotence in PR. Why aren't Ferran and Khaldoon present at the presser? It's a shame Pep has to act as City's front man and advocate instead of focusing on his job.

Do you think Pep is looking forward to years of this? I don't. Someone in the club isn't doing his job properly.
Suppose he could go back to that squeaky clean club from Catalonia..

As a partial answer I reckon it's because he wants to. It's personal. For 2 years, and in particular the past 6 months, every press conference has been riddled with questions about this stuff. For 2 years instead of talking about injuries or opposition he's HAD to be defending himself and the club from this stuff. When we won the FA Cup he was asked about secret payments.

This is the 1st time in years he doesn't have to defend. He's finally got the right to say what he wants to say and be right about it. I reckon much of what he said were his own, and very much just coincidentally match the club's sentiments.

Good point well made. Stop hanging Pep out to dry and maybe we've seen enough integrity and turn the other cheek, time our hierarchy showed the same balls and passion as Pep has done - and publicly
Calm down. Let the next few days unfold to see what transpires regarding the club fighting back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.