Match Thread | Man City vs Bournemouth (15/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Candle waivers and Arse will wear black armbands later after we were exonerated by CAS :-)

Instead of reviewing the controversial penalty at half time we get an interview with Alex Oxlade Dipper! YCNMIU!

The decisions have been terrible again today, our players know, they’re resigned to it it looks at times. There’s 4 free kicks against us and a corner and pen not given for us.

also did I mistake carragher first saying he needs to get a petition going to stop city? Just seconds before kick off. I think a petition should be started to remove that c*unt from sky. He was complaining City have an advantage with 5 subs, but if VARpool had more depth beyond their first 11 then I’m sure he’d have a different opinion on the matter, I personally don’t want 5 subs to stay but his bitterness just shines through always. I’d take another 100 years of having to listen to Tyler if it meant the end of that scummy twat Carragher. The child spitting incident should’ve been the end of him.

Spanish Dave running the show again. Incredible

Be nice at full time to casually throw in mason is a bent fucker. I'm sure he'll take the 3 match PL ban as there's fuck all to play for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.