Match Thread | Man City vs Bournemouth (15/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't say 6 yard box, just box. It's not LW position, it's striker position.

If he were playing LW he'd have been miles away.
You originally said 6 yard box, mate, and where Gabby picked up the ball for his goal is where a player at LW in our side often picks up the ball, so I am not sure why you are so fervently arguing against my point.

I do like our invisible man chant but Bernardo is actaully emulating the song , where has he gone ? The good bits , not many apart from another Merlin masterclass , Jesus with a finish from the top draw apart from that for the first tme this season we are 2-0 up and we do not deserve it , Bournemouth should be level.
A pep talk at half time required and maybe remind them we should be playing like men possessed after Monday's decision not the lacklustre performance we have witnessed.
Just wish spit would just shut his trap , "no one in the Premier league wants five subs" because the Dippers only have ten decent players and thier bench is full of absolute shite , f*ck off Spit.

Big season next year for Gundogan and Bernardo. They’ve long been comfortable in Silva’s shade, but they’re going to have to step up to the plate once he goes.

Utter nonsense about Gundogan. Correct re Bernardo !

You originally said 6 yard box, mate, and where Gabby picked up the ball for his goal is where a player at LW in our side often picks up the ball, so I am not sure why you are so fervently arguing against my point.
Can we all at least agree that Rodri has been almost impossible to notice?

Big season next year for Gundogan and Bernardo. They’ve long been comfortable in Silva’s shade, but they’re going to have to step up to the plate once he goes.
I like Gundo, there i've said it.
Bernardo concerns me a bit, we all know what a huge talent he can be but he's been out of form for quite some time & doesn't merit a starting place against the better sides.
There was a time when i never would have thought that

Eddie is so unassuming king of the Cool Cats, so laid back he is horizontal love him.
Gets it's from his old man who had to fight a British secret agent on a regular basis.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.