Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before the “Garcia is garbage, get rid!” off the back of a substitute appearance at RB.

Edit: too late...

He's just not good enough. When I said that for the first time everyone was in shock and attacked me, you will see that the more he plays you will understand it more. He can not be a CB in the Premier League

Him being easily turned by King in the box and the awful attempted back heel clearance had nothing to do with him playing at right back, they were just awful bits of defending.

Him being easily turned by King in the box and the awful attempted back heel clearance had nothing to do with him playing at right back, they were just awful bits of defending.
Yes they were but he is 19 and his good defending at CB has far outweighed his errors. He just needs to make sure he learns every game

Looked a bit floundered. I'd put that largely down to youth in a team playing poorly and he's out of position.

I don't think he'll personally be too happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.