Salty reactions from other fans and the media

It's not going to be long before I get into a physical fight here in Salford. I'm sick of the bullshit and lies that the media and rival fans are spewing right now. I know it means we won and their arses are sore but it's time the club stood up for US. The fans have been dragged through so much...now's the time to fight back.

Tebas is a cockwomble and we need to tackle him via our legal team. I am convinced that our hierarchy are waiting for the detailed CAS Verdict before making any moves. I don’t believe they will take any wholesale action but I think they may swat away one or two flies like Teabag.
Been saying since Monday, we need to select one clown who has clearly overstepped the legal line in terms of what they have said/printed drag them to court and fucking bankrupt them. Just one, it could be a journo or one of the other twats like tebas - all that matters is that it's public, messy and successful and it will shut the rest up.

Been saying since Monday, we need to select one clown who has clearly overstepped the legal line in terms of what they have said/printed drag them to court and fucking bankrupt them. Just one, it could be a journo or one of the other twats like tebas - all that matters is that it's public, messy and successful and it will shut the rest up.

I think our execs have clearly marked out Tebas. It's a target outside of the country so safer but fires a warning shot, and settles some old Barca scores, but isn't too much of a negative for anyone we still need to do business with.

He doesn't get referenced by name this much whilst others get no individual recognition for no good reason.

It's not going to be long before I get into a physical fight here in Salford. I'm sick of the bullshit and lies that the media and rival fans are spewing right now. I know it means we won and their arses are sore but it's time the club stood up for US. The fans have been dragged through so much...now's the time to fight back.
You would have loved being a City fan back in the 70s and early 80s.
Having to stick up for yourself and your mates and football team was de riguer in those days. You either had to be a good fighter or a good runner. Or preferably both.

This is completely unacceptable. He's written 'CAS finds MCFC guilty' and references 'nation state spending'. Are Vicky Kloss and Simon going to address this??

I'm surprised it took him so long to reply when he's usually one of the first out of the blocks.
Be glad of that though as it means he's had a good think about every word he's wrote since the CAS decision because he knows he and other Journo's of his ilk are on a sticky wicket and have to tread very carefully now all of their written bitterness is on the public domain and been proven wrong.

They all expected us to be proven guilty so they could set the twattersphere alight in the hope we listen to their two bob podcasts and since that hasn't happened it now looks like he's treading on eggshells in the hope we listen to his two bob podcasts.

Best thing you can do is totally ignore him and give the prick no promotion by posting his links as that's what he's after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.