CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Basically just saying people who work for City were retweeting pro Liverpool/anti City tweets following the CAS news.
No, it's mocking rival fans tweeting shite about the club, as if the city employees have read them and "figured out" the shiekh is as evil as being made out

Reactions: CC1
I've asked this question so many times & can't believe we walk away doing sweet fuck all.

We've won the fight but now have to go win the war , the only way imo is 1 by 1 pay Lord Pannick what he wants to clean these twats up

If we sit back & do fuckall I will be pissed off

Pep although quality interview it should have been put to bed by our board end of.

Time now to take these ****s down.

No Lucah, we've won this war. It's just bitter enemy veterans making up their "stab in the back" narrative. Or there "everyone knows we were the better team" when they've lost a semi they were sure they'd win easily.

If true, this is inline with what many of us thought was the current situation between Ceferin and City.

And may be an indication that a cleaning of the UEFA chateau may be coming.

The cabal took their big shot and missed. Probably realized now that it's more valuable to have us on decent terms than as enemies. Any team that threatens the cartel in the future though will have to endure what we have.

Reactions: CC1
If true, this is inline with what many of us thought was the current situation between Ceferin and City.

And may be an indication that a cleaning of the UEFA chateau may be coming.

I'm surprised Khaldoon even bothers getting involved in these things, he's got much bigger fish to fry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.