Talksport

Hi all, Blue for 50 years, long time Luther, first time poster. I offer the following for your consideration.

My uncle spent his entire working life in professional football. During that time he encountered thousands of players, managers, backroom staff, directors, administrators, agents, broadcasters, journalists etc. He said the single most unpleasant person amongst them in that 50 years was.....................Simon Jordan.

Nuff said I think.
He obviously never met Bobby Charlton then.
There are two kinds of people in the world,
People who like Bobby Charlton and people who have met Bobby Charlton.

An utter cnut of a human being, the polar opposite of his brother and that's the thing that Robert was always bitter about.

When I was 8 or 9 and my mate and I asked for his autograph he told us to bugger off.

I wonder if he'll go to Jack's funeral seeing as he didn't go to his mother's.

Was working as a truck driver when myself and a colleague were loading switchgear cabinets onto the truck , some place just off princess parkway where Sir Bob was a director . Looked up and Sir Bob is walking towards us , my mate being a man ure fan and myself thinking world cup winner lightly engaged and asked him how he was , completely ignored us and carried on . We both looked at each other I shrugged my shoulders and said to my mate ' what a first rate classless prick ' in which he was in total agreement

I heard the same thing from an ex-rag player (who is better known for his backheeling skills).Apparently he and his wife sat away from the rest of his team mates in the players lounge after a match, and refused to talk to invited fans, etc, and never gave autographs. A right miserable bastard, by all accounts.

I heard the same thing from an ex-rag player (who is better known for his backheeling skills).Apparently he and his wife sat away from the rest of his team mates in the players lounge after a match, and refused to talk to invited fans, etc, and never gave autographs. A right miserable bastard, by all accounts.
I can’t imagine who that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.