Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have to choose between winning the FA Cup or progressing in the Champions League. If we do beat Arsenal, we will have a really tiring final against the Chavs or Manure only a few days before we play Real Madrid again. I cannot see us winning both games.

Eh?

Last Premier league game is Sun 26th July
FA Cup Final is Sat 1st August
Real Madrid game is Fri 7th August

we can play the same XI for all of them if we want with a whole week off in between each one ... and we won’t be playing first XI for that last league game anyway so just the two games with a week in between to rest, refresh, train and go again ...

We may have to choose between winning the FA Cup or progressing in the Champions League. If we do beat Arsenal, we will have a really tiring final against the Chavs or Manure only a few days before we play Real Madrid again. I cannot see us winning both games.

Pep would never allow us to ‘choose‘! He’s not Klopp, a Pep team goes out to win and no compromise! IMHO

Dont know if bravo is injured or not if he is I see the team being.

Ederson

Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy

Rodri
Kdb
D.silva

Mahrez
Jesus
Sterling

Foden and Silva both got 90 minutes last night. Makes me worry that Pep is going to stick Bernardo in the midfield with KDB. I missed a lot of the game last night, how did he play?

Foden and Silva both got 90 minutes last night. Makes me worry that Pep is going to stick Bernardo in the midfield with KDB. I missed a lot of the game last night, how did he play?

De Bruyne, Rodri and Gundogan in midfield on Saturday, put your house on it.

3 years of almost non stop high level football has burnt him out.

Pep has been warning of this for 4 years.

The vile racism slur won’t have helped.

He's just had a couple of months off!
I actually don't think he's anywhere near his best though, although a Bernie average performance is better than most other Prem players best

As said already by quite a few people, the big decisions are right centre back and left midfield
I have to say we go with experience at the back, so Fern (even though EG played in the first game back vs Arsenal)
Dave is in such good form that we should play him. Yeah two games in three days, but he can be subbed off on 60 mins if he's tired

.......................Eddie
Waker.........Fern.......Laporte........Mendy
...............Rodri
......KDB
................................Dave
FFS Mahrez......Gabby............Sterling

As for Arsenal pressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.