• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------Bravo
Walker---Garcia---Laporte---Zichencko
----------------------Dihno
--------De Bruyne---------Gundogan
Mahrez--------------Jesus-------------Sterling

If they play like they did yesterday then we will score 3, no problem.

I expect a City win without much drama

We owe the Goons for the stuffy FA Cup semi win a few years ago when the Merc scored their winner ,no slip ups this time , i want to humiliate the Rags in the final and show them how far they have to go to be a decent side , they might have beaten us three times but we have the Carabao Cup and the Champs league place whilst they have got f*ck all.

If Bravo isn't fit, Doesn't look like he will seen as he wasn't even named on the bench last night.

Ederson

Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy

Rodri
David Silva
De Bruyne

Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

I'm.going for a 3-1 City win. Arsenal have improved slightly under Arteta especially in recent games they've got a few decent results. We should be too strong for them.

Come on city!
I think this will be the starting eleven as I think Pep will go with Fern over Garcia.

Arse will use a manic high press from the off and try to get at us all over our half. It won’t be pretty.

It’s a big pitch to press City over for 94 minutes, they will run out of legs.

We simply have to hold our nerve, trust the system and unless they are 2-0 up on 94 minutes our quality should see us through a tight game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Pep went quite cautious for 60 minutes and drain them.

The pitch is the same size as 90% of Premier League grounds. It’s a myth that Wembley’s pitch is bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.