Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quietly confident, if we come out swinging it will be a knockout of devastating proportions...

Pep is at the business end and he normally puts others to the sword (domestically), he’ll use the momentum of the cas decision, taking us nicely into what could be an epic against Madrid, who are flying tbh... 6 cup finals left and a chance to create history, again!

I said this to my mate, seeing Pep with the bit between his teeth in the press conferences this week made me believe we can actually win the champions league.

Wemberlee....

Don't want to derail the thread but the last game I attended & the last time I sung a song on game day with a crowd was at Wembley too in the middle of this lot.

This is the team I would love to see:

Ederson
Walker
Laporte
Garcia
Mendy
Gundogan
De Bruyne
David Silva
Raheem
Gabby
Mahrez

our best team just now imo. Phil on to replace one of the front 5 at 60 mins.

I'd play the same team that played Liverpool tbh. Control the midfield and we will destroy them.

Big games like this are never a given because games can turn in a moment and Arsenal have enough quality players to hurt us, so never get complacent. You can bet Pep never is.

I have watched a lot of football over recent weeks as I suspect we all have, and I think it's a complete disgrace that clubs like Sheff Utd are more or less level on points with teams like Spurs and Arsenal. Spurs and Arsenal each have 4 or 5 top class players and it's just bad management that they are not doing a lot better. I was struck when I watched Leicester v Sheff Utd yesterday, and considered that Leicester are 3rd in the league, and just how poorly teams like Arsenal and Spurs are performing. Leicester played a good game, but they are getting 100% out of what they have, whereas other sides are more talented, and get less. Their fans blame City's money. But this is an excuse that does not wash. The likes of Leicester and Sheff utd, who have far less talented players, have moved past them, or level with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.