Arsenal (N) FA Cup Semi Final pre match thread

Semi Final Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this to my mate, seeing Pep with the bit between his teeth in the press conferences this week made me believe we can actually win the champions league.
We'll need luck. Arsenal can beat us in a one off game too. They did so against Liverpool after all despite being battered for most of the game. That was most un-Arsenal like. When they start winning games when they are inferior in their general play, then they will start to turn the corner because it is soft defending that has undone them for years.

The player I like most at Arsenal is Lacazette. He is an ideal centre-forward and underrated imo.

We'll need luck. Arsenal can beat us in a one off game too. They did so against Liverpool after all despite being battered for most of the game. That was most un-Arsenal like. When they start winning games when they are inferior in their general play, then they will start to turn the corner because it is soft defending that has undone them for years.

The player I like most at Arsenal is Lacazette. He is an ideal centre-forward and underrated imo.
not replacing top players & being generally all round shite has undone them for years....

There were gaps all over defence in their game against the scousers from what I saw. A proper attritional performance, but they’ll most likely have to do it again on Saturday too. I think we’ll have too much for them.

There were gaps all over defence in their game against the scousers from what I saw. A proper attritional performance, but they’ll most likely have to do it again on Saturday too. I think we’ll have too much for them.
they were bang average & got lucky,don't know why he's bigging them up tbh they're in mid table for a reason & have shown no sign whatsoever of "turning the corner" as he puts it....

Last edited:
they were bang average & got lucky,don't know why he's bigging them up tbh they're in mid table for a reason & have shown no sign whatsoever of "turning the corner" as he puts it whatsoever....
They’ve become what we were. Half decent performance one week, garbage the next. You watch their fans they don’t know whether they’re coming or going. Proper got away with one against the scousers. On another day they’d would’ve been soundly beaten

They’ve become what we were. Half decent performance one week, garbage the next. You watch their fans they don’t know whether they’re coming or going. Proper got away with one against the scousers. On another day they’d would’ve been soundly beaten
i know the dippers had a full team out but if there was anything at stake they would have been out of sight,dont know what it is but the pitch always seems to look too big for Arsenal....everyone seems to have acres of space against them.....

i know the dippers had a full team out but if there was anything at stake they would have been out of sight,dont know what it is but the pitch always seems to look too big for Arsenal....everyone seems to have acres of space against them.....

And few bigger pitches than Wembley. City always look especially free on that pitch. We'll see.

I'll try
Ederson
Walker Fernandinho Laporte Mendy
Debruyne Rodri Foden
Marhez Jesus Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.