Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

As poor as we were, we created enough chances to win that game. Sterling shot wide with a clear sight on goal, then he let ball hit him in the face instead of heading it at point blank range. Silva at the near post shot wide at close range. Then Mendy inexplicably stopped watching the line the other defenders were holding and it's 2-0 game over.

I don't think Arsenal played half as well as BT made out, take Aubameyang out of that game and I can't see them scoring. This was one of those games where Aguero would win us the game on his own. KDB and Sterling were poor today by their standards. Plenty for the Gundogan haters to rant about too with some of his passing.

That was the worst I've seen us in a while, Thought we would of came out a different side but we didn't really. The Sterling opportunity was the big one to pull level, Defensively shocking tonight but only the back four as a unit it was desperate.
Really don't know what to say about that still scratching my head as to what I actually watched.

Pathetic is the only word to describe that. We never looked up for it, and were just pedestrian for 90 minutes.

Only positive for me was Garcia, besides that fuck all else.

Confirms what we all knew we needed in this transfer window. A quality left back is desperately needed. Have hoped and hoped Mendy would come good, but I think it's last him now. A centre half, a left back, a winger & a striker are a must this window to speed up the rejuvenation of the squad. And get Bernardo right as well.

Were do you start... We are simply not clinical enough. The effort was there but the personal is not. This group of players have been amazing from 2 years but you can see the game slipping away time and time again if we don’t score early. Too slow, too much time on the ball. Nothing wrong with the set up or tactics they have served us well in the past. We need fresh ideas and players who can score on the first attempt.

What attempts? We didn't create many.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.