Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

No passion no desire no energy no chance after Walker fell asleep at a very basic cross. Two Sunday league goals to concede really.

Awful performance. Dominated the ball but did nothing with it. And made it easy for Arsenal. Needed to create more of an overlap out wide to create room centrally. Story of the season really. A lot to work on for the CL. Yet again the side doesn't display the right balance and we get picked off.

I’ll think twice about criticising individual performances by players off after that shit show from the best player at the club.

de Bruyne’s worst game I’ve ever seen him play.

Were do you start... We are simply not clinical enough. The effort was there but the personal is not. This group of players have been amazing from 2 years but you can see the game slipping away time and time again if we don’t score early. Too slow, too much time on the ball. Nothing wrong with the set up or tactics they have served us well in the past. We need fresh ideas and players who can score on the first attempt.

How the fuck did KDB stay on all game? I'd of walked onto the pitch and dragged him off by the ankles after 20 mins! Beyond shite performance, looked as though he's not played for 6 months!

Pretty angry with that. Shocking performance considering we knew exactly what Arteta and Arsenal were gonna bring. Competely played into their hands. Below par performances throughout the team, including Pep to be honest. This team isn't good at chasing games. Fair play to Arsenal, hope they win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.