Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

We created fuck all mate, which game were you watching?
Which game were you watching if you think I'm making up the chances I described in the very post you replied to? Should Sterling have scored 2 and Silva at least hit the target from that range? Yes is your answer. Not saying we played well but facts are facts.

Not as many clear cut chances as we normally create but we still should be scoring those. Even scoring 1 out of those 3, levels the score and changes the game.

Big pre -season transfer activity coming up for us.

I personally would listen to offers for any of :

Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan,
Jesus,
Mahrez,
Mendy.

definitely need a Center half.

And another 20 goal a season striker,cover for Kun,Even though looking at out Stats you would think scoring is not really the issue.Accept that it is in the games we lose,where we invariably dominate possession,but dont convert our 20 + chances.We could even do with a Plan B striker Dzeko type.

100% agree

Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan,
Jesus,
Mahrez,
Mendy.

And another 20 goal a season striker,cover for Kun,Even though looking at out Stats you would think scoring is not really the issue.Accept that it is in the games we lose,where we invariably dominate possession,but dont convert our 20 + chances.We could even do with a Plan B striker Dzeko type.

agree with pretty much all of that but would probably keep mahrez.

Need a LB, two CB's, a CM, left winger and a striker.

Not going to get all of that in the summer, which means expect more games like this next season.

Stones
Zinchenko
Gundogan,
Jesus,
Mahrez,
Mendy.

I definitely wouldn’t sell either Mahrez or Jesus.. bang on about the others though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.