Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Lots of knee jerking going on. Best team didn’t win the best defensive team won though. BT going on about Arsenal’s back three, it was a back five which became a back seven / eight at the end. Think the set up in the first half was wrong and we corrected in too late. Starting 11 was probably wrong as well. I would have started Ferny and Rodri instead of Garcia and Gundogan but you have to trust Pep. Should have had a pen at 1-0, not sure what VAR was looking at. It was almost as if our focus was purely on CL and anything we did tonight was a bonus. At least we now have addd rest before Madrid but we have to step up our intensity if we want to progress.

Lots of Knee jerks? We've lost double figures numbers of games this season pal.

You think the club are happy about that?

Ferna has needed replacing now for 2 years and apart from Gundo's amazing great half a year there last season we still haven't got anyone there who can play up to the standard we need. Gundo hasn't reproduced that form consistently this season and Rodri just doesn't look any better. I'm not even gonna complain about starting Gundo as the alternative is worse for me.

I think we might have another Bravo situation at DM where 1 year later we have to get a replacement.

First time I ever unliked a post. I pressed like before I read that you don’t care about the Champions League. If you don’t want David Silva, Sergio Agüero, Phil Foden, Kevin de Bruyne and Fernandinho to win the European Cup, you’re not a blue.

I hate UEFA with a passion mate.
They wont ever let us win it

I am not sure Pep got it wrong, those 11 players on the pitch got it wrong. That first half performance was so abject, like they just never stopped playing that game against Bournemouth.

I agree the team picked should have had enough to beat an average Arsenal side. However, Utd have beaten us twice in exactly the same way in the last few months, we've been found out.

It isn’t just one Isolated game though. This is a pattern now, we where lucky to hold on against Bournemouth. The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results!
Get yourself off to bed. Football is unpredictable. Players are human and shit happens.

A truly appalling performance from every single one of them, including Pep.
To think there was a place in a final at stake and we put in a performance like that.
Shit at the back, shit in the middle and shit up front.
Piss poor.

after loosing the league in piss poor style too. We should be firing on all fronts tonight

Aubameyang had a great day. That can happen in these games. You have to accept it.

Think Pep made a sentimental mistake in playing David Silva and Gundog together. I hate combinations of 2 from Gundog, David Silva and Rodri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.