Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

i hate digging out players and manager but pep got it wrong and jesus mandy gundogan shocking ??
we have this soft under belly and its hard to watch city getting turned over by lesser teams because they show more fight and willingness, ok you can defend off days or lady luck but tonight city and pep got it so wrong and we could play to next week and not score

when city play out wide we get done because the lack of height ? city don't have anybody that can head the ball so why send in crosses ?? its a puzzle in what the plans are ? and time and time again arsenal just let city have the ball on the wing and said to us go cross it

jesus is not a striker ?? and dare i say city only have one striker at the club ???????? KDB is not fit or carrying a injury but looks struggling with something, gundogan was shocking and looks like he is running in quicksand and does not work hard enough or good enough in helping take the ball off the keeper or laporte even KDB was going back to take it that can not be right

very sad today poor all round ? from pep to the team everybody should take the blame and look at themselves ? pep set the plans and team so most of the blame will have to come from him, just like when we win all the credit pep receives in winning silverware and games

Khaldoon will be fuming imo if we lose against Real and out of CL early.

20 points behind, awful game to go out in FA-Cup and lose vs Real with being 2-1 up after first leg.

All this after Pep really wanted Rodri and Cancelo to improve on an already very strong team (2x PL winners in a row).

Big need for a refresh in the squad but those new signing have to have much better impact than Cancelo or Rodri. Txiki needs to bring in quality not players who are OK (with the price of top class players)

Chelsea is getting stronger slowly, United too, Arteta could turn around Arsenals luck, we have no time to waste we have to improve until they are far from us.

We need to show a good run in CL to save this season imo. t least get into the semis and for that we would need to go past Real and Juventus, very hard if we take todays performance into account.
We have 3 and half weeks until the Real game and 2 dead rubber PL games until then.

Dont now how but we need to be firing when Real game comes as if we go through next game is just 2-3 days later and 1 game decides it all. high pressure with lot of tactics involved, big stake, does not fill me with confidence.

Dreadful across the patch. I think the biggest challenge we’ve got at the moment is the drop in quality between Aguero and Jesus. Tonight wasn’t on Jesus, but having a top class CF on the pitch entirely changes our game in the final 3rd and he isn’t at the level that the players around him deserve, in my view.

I rate Rodri highly I’ll be honest. Miles ahead of Gundogan and will spend years in that DM role in a high quality City team.
What does he offer ? He's slow and adds nothing. We need some
Dreadful across the patch. I think the biggest challenge we’ve got at the moment is the drop in quality between Aguero and Jesus. Tonight wasn’t on Jesus, but having a top class CF on the pitch entirely changes our game in the final 3rd and he isn’t at the level that the players around him deserve, in my view.

I rate Rodri highly I’ll be honest. Miles ahead of Gundogan and will spend years in that DM role in a high quality City team.
My Mrs is miles ahead of Gundogan

Team needs a lot spending on it. Some very average players in that team tonight. It’s embarrassing how when we go behind we just never look like getting back into the game.

Ah well nevermind.

Arsenal deserved it, took their chances, defended for their lives.

Us? Poor, dithering, kdb radar off, when your centre half has the best effort you know it isn't your day.

Gutted as I love the fa cup but isn't to be this year.
I agree, we did it to ourselves. Arsenal did what they had to do and we let them through our own poor performance. It's done now lets move on to the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.