Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Thought I was watching Southampton, or the other 8 defeats we've suffered again. We just can't break down a 10 man defence and like lemmings throw ourselves at the wall with no brains on the pitch to change the routine. No aerial threat as a Striker doesn't help.

As usual our defence showed how woeful they are, we surely must lead the league in Opposition chances Vs goals conceeded.

If we encounter Athletico in the Champions League, we've lost.

Does anyone realistically think that squad can reach the 90-95 points that will be needed to win the PL next season?
The drop off this year has been huge.

The injury excuse can't be used since the restart.

Thought I was watching Southampton, or the other 8 defeats we've suffered again. We just can't break down a 10 man defence and like lemmings throw ourselves at the wall with no brains on the pitch to change the routine. No aerial threat as a Striker doesn't help.

As usual our defence showed how woeful they are, we surely must lead the league in Opposition chances Vs goals conceeded.

If we encounter Athletico in the Champions League, we've lost.

Atletico? … What about Munich?.... The thought of playing them gives me the shivers !!

Does anyone realistically think that squad can reach the 90-95 points that will be needed to win the PL next season?
The drop off this year has been huge.

The injury excuse can't be used since the restart.

Did you think the 16/17 team would get 100 points the year after?

We’re a very good team with 2-3 holes in the bucket just as we did then. Plug those holes and we’ll be flying again.

The recruitment has to be right though.

so for some reason you are happy to keep playing a player who is beyond mediocre and costs us games and points too often
Yes, because I disagree with your assessment.
You’re the male version of the internet’s interpretation of Karen, so forgive me for not taking any notice of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.