Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

fully agre- still not taken to Mahrez - he has wonderful skill but he just doesnt have the drive at times goes missing far too often - think he has been an average buy myself though some others seem to rate him

He's rated the second best player in the league this season on whoscored.com behind Kev. He was our only player to put a shot on target tonight.

I am not sure Pep got it wrong, those 11 players on the pitch got it wrong. That first half performance was so abject, like they just never stopped playing that game against Bournemouth.

Not rocket science from LEGO hair Arteta . Mark everyone else in Blue and let Mendy have the ball. Then warn Heathrow approach of UFOs

The fans have known it for ages but surely today was enough proof that we need a completely new defence. They only had a few attacks and ripped us apart.Got hand it to Mendy though, he’s one clever son of a gun. How he’s got by up to now charading as a footballer is pretty amazing.

Don’t remember Kev having as bad a game as that in a very long time. Really did nothing all game and had no influence. When kev doesn’t tick we struggle and we have no one to pick it up if he isn’t.

I think pep over played him in the league games to be honest. He looked shattered all game

I started a thread but it was removed for some reason but for me the narrative has to change.

sick of hearing will pep extend every press conference.

Wih our squad a return of the league cup is simply not good enough, we have lost 9 games in the prem as well as losing to a very poor arsenal side at wembley.

he has done wonders last 2 seasons But on current form pep does not deserve a contract extension,

stop acting like he is doing us a favour by managing us !
Unbelievable postings.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.