#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea why Pep took Mahrez off and left Jesus on the pitch tonight against the Goons , he should have hooked Jesus put Sterling in the middle and Foden on the left wing , Jesus offered nothing tonight
Jesus was abysmal.

He’s a right fucking mard arse as well.

First-half, three against three, Sterling clear on his left and Jesus with two men on his right...

Now okay, we all know Sterling would miss it anyway, but you've got to at least give him the ball.

Totally agree and I was ranting about that. However the decision to sub him was equally ridiculous. He’s by far our 2nd best right winger and can create things out of nothing. Obviously our best right winger is the lad on the left who’s been poor for the majority of the season but who’s a great stats peddler against the likes of Brighton!

I knew the game was gone as soon as foden replaced him. Say what you like about Mahrez but he along with kdb are the only two players in our squad who are capable of that moment of magic from nowhere and to take him off was baffling.

I knew the game was gone as soon as foden replaced him. Say what you like about Mahrez but he along with kdb are the only two players in our squad who are capable of that moment of magic from nowhere and to take him off was baffling.
He was fucking gash all night and his greediness cost us like it does most games. We normally get away with it as we're usually winning.
He wasn't alone in his gashness last night though, I thought every one of them could easily have been subbed.

He was fucking gash all night and his greediness cost us like it does most games. We normally get away with it as we're usually winning.
He wasn't alone in his gashness last night though, I thought every one of them could easily have been subbed.
Agree he wasn’t at his best and not passing to sterling was criminal but with him I always feel he has a moment in him. He nearly squeezed one in and was starting to isolate maitland-niles then he gets hooked for a cm.

Agree he wasn’t at his best and not passing to sterling was criminal but with him I always feel he has a moment in him. He nearly squeezed one in and was starting to isolate maitland-niles then he gets hooked for a cm.

When was the last time he had a moment of magic in a big game we were losing or drawing in?

One trick pony,weak as piss in the tackle,got let inside by Arsenal once last night and nearly squeezed in a goal,that was the only time he got inside,most know how to defend against him now,which is worrying for him and more importantly for us as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.