CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It's posturing. We won't sue. Believe me or don't.
The mob on Sunday Supplement seemed pretty subdued today, one said he wanted to see us do well and the Scouse special agent for the Mail, just muttered something about how we should stop booing the pre match euro dirge because it ruins the atmosphere. Do you think they have been given reason to think twice before claiming we haven't been cleared of cheating?

So it would not be good for City to use litigation, but Liverpool alledgedly fire off threats of legal action left right and centre and no harm done.

I suppose - after reading about the difficulties regarding taking legal action against our detractors - the best way to answer them is on the pitch. Let’s be honest - this was their last chance of stopping us. An unexpected chance - albeit a laughably pathetic one based on some shitty newspaper articles - that came about through none of their own doing and the stupid ****s spunked their load on the outcome, only to fail miserably. That’s the reality of it and as messy as the fallout has been these past few days, it will start to fade away over time. There’s plenty of ways we can get back at them without dragging them through the courts.

Why would we put out a story that we're suing anyway? Wouldn't we just have done it?

I feel like this is trying to put a message out, although I'm not sure how successful that'd be.

One alarming thing from the Mullock article is that it really seems the club is unaware just how disliked they are in the media and higher club spheres.

I suppose - after reading about the difficulties regarding taking legal action against our detractors - the best way to answer them is on the pitch. Let’s be honest - this was their last chance of stopping us. An unexpected chance - albeit a laughably pathetic one based on some shitty newspaper articles - that came about through none of their own doing and the stupid ****s spunked their load on the outcome, only to fail miserably. That’s the reality of it and as messy as the fallout has been these past few days, it will start to fade away over time. There’s plenty of ways we can get back at them without dragging them through the courts.
Exactly. Laugh at them. Pity these fools

From projectriver's excellent twiiter thread:

I've not really thought of that. It would just open us up to more negative publicity, and give the likes of Tebas a platform to play to the audience.

How annoying. There must be something we can do to send a message. Can't see the authorities doing anything, they're pathetically weak and beholden to the people that hate us.

Churchill statues it is I guess.

This is the to ban journo's and pundits who have gobbed off like spitty,harris ,roan etc ,now is the time,if this passes we will never do it,they can't write anything worse than they always do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.