Fans back at the Etihad

Which games did you go to? I had been thinking of going myself and regret not going

I did Sosnowiec on Friday, Gornik Zabrze on Saturday and Piast Gliwice on Sunday.

I got off the train at Zabrze and on a wall next to the station is a massive painting detailing who they beat on their way to the 1970 final including the team line up that lost to City.

The Polish lad who got me tickets for Gliwice says Lubanski (scorer of their goal v City) still lives in Gliwice near him.

Was great to get to a game, my last was SWFC in March.

Been to the big 2 in Krakow today just to see the grounds.

Wifes flying in from Manc as we speak so its a load of shity sightseeing now for me the next 3 days.

With all this shit cant see us touring China or US so why not a 50 year anniversary game v Zabrze, do something not money driven for a change?

Hilarious.....

Another EMBARRASSMENT for Man City with Zoom blunder in defeat to Arsenal.

Manchester City are often teased for not having fans, which is perhaps a bit of an unfair cliche as most teams will struggle to fill their big stadiums every now and then.

However, it is pretty embarrassing to see City resorting to using duplicate fans on the screens that allow supporters to tune in and cheer the team on via Zoom…

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/07/19/man-city-fan-blunder-on-zoom-for-arsenal-defeat/

Its because proper Mancs would not bother with this kind of embarrassing shite.

Being filmed whilst watching a match on a laptop, do me a favour

Idiots

I did Sosnowiec on Friday, Gornik Zabrze on Saturday and Piast Gliwice on Sunday.

I got off the train at Zabrze and on a wall next to the station is a massive painting detailing who they beat on their way to the 1970 final including the team line up that lost to City.

The Polish lad who got me tickets for Gliwice says Lubanski (scorer of their goal v City) still lives in Gliwice near him.

Was great to get to a game, my last was SWFC in March.

Been to the big 2 in Krakow today just to see the grounds.

Wifes flying in from Manc as we speak so its a load of shity sightseeing now for me the next 3 days.

With all this shit cant see us touring China or US so why not a 50 year anniversary game v Zabrze, do something not money driven for a change?
Envious. Really need a fix of live football.

I went to see Zabrze play on the way home from Kharkiv (the first time we played there). Quite a smart ground (only 3 sides had been redeveloped when I went), but the city/town seemed a bit bleak - although it was December in fairness. Realised I'd been pronouncing it incorrectly all my life too. They seemed to be saying Goo-nik Schab-ser rather than Gor-nik Za-bray-zee.

I think there will be a phased re-introduction of supporters from the beginning of next season here, but no away fans to begin with. Delighted we're in Europe next season but concerned we won't be allowed into the grounds.

Enjoy Krakow, keen to get there next season. Hoping Cracovia win the Cup on Friday and can get to the group stages of the Europa League.

Hilarious.....

Another EMBARRASSMENT for Man City with Zoom blunder in defeat to Arsenal.

Manchester City are often teased for not having fans, which is perhaps a bit of an unfair cliche as most teams will struggle to fill their big stadiums every now and then.

However, it is pretty embarrassing to see City resorting to using duplicate fans on the screens that allow supporters to tune in and cheer the team on via Zoom…

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/07/19/man-city-fan-blunder-on-zoom-for-arsenal-defeat/
Our fan base is very short on narcissistic bellends wanting to perform on a laptop for a few so called journalists whose IQ would struggle to get above 85. I anticipate we will continue to be “embarrassing” for some time to come. In fact I’m proud to be embarrassed.

Envious. Really need a fix of live football.

I went to see Zabrze play on the way home from Kharkiv (the first time we played there). Quite a smart ground (only 3 sides had been redeveloped when I went), but the city/town seemed a bit bleak - although it was December in fairness. Realised I'd been pronouncing it incorrectly all my life too. They seemed to be saying Goo-nik Schab-ser rather than Gor-nik Za-bray-zee.

I think there will be a phased re-introduction of supporters from the beginning of next season here, but no away fans to begin with. Delighted we're in Europe next season but concerned we won't be allowed into the grounds.

Enjoy Krakow, keen to get there next season. Hoping Cracovia win the Cup on Friday and can get to the group stages of the Europa League.

Yes Zabrze is a run down place.Strange as a few miles either side is Katowice and Gliwice which are really vibrant places.

Idiots

Spot on. If kids wanna do it, so be it. Grown ups on screens letching over players from a weird angle to the side of goal, just seems weird. It's as plastic as piped-chanting.

Hands sanitized and face masks to enter..
I may be misreading this, but masks to enter - and then you take them off once in? Or leave them on permanently?

Idiots

Agree. Appealing to the sad youtube generation. Who wants to watch someone else watch the match? Lol.

If you think how football fans are treated in general, we will be the absolute last to be allowed to gather in stadia. It sounds like it would be almost impossible to manage and who wants to sit in a 30% full stadium anyway? Waste of time until everyone can get back in.

If you think how football fans are treated in general, we will be the absolute last to be allowed to gather in stadia. It sounds like it would be almost impossible to manage and who wants to sit in a 30% full stadium anyway? Waste of time until everyone can get back in.

I was in maine road a few times with 30% or less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.