Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
kdb,foden,bernardo,torres,sterling,mahrez.

so many players can play other roles.

gundogan and rodri cant play toghder,never.
Rodri would be my guy to be sold.

Just doesnt have the speed for a box to box player.

Dino can still do a good job for another season especially if we manage to sign Ake, Koulabily & decent LB then Dino & Gundagun can fill DM

Rodri would be the 1 to go imo

Do you not think when he has played he seems far to deep in fact picking the ball up more or less in a DM position??

He's coming to pick the ball up from deep because our midfield sitters aren't dropping into the hole quickly enough to receive the ball from Eddie or the centre backs.

De Bryune is the same, top players sometimes see what is happening and want to change it by imposing themselves in other areas of the pitch.

Dino can still do a good job for another season especially if we manage to sign Ake, Koulabily & decent LB then Dino & Gundagun can fill DM

Rodri isn't supposed to be box to box, and he's been excellent since the restrart. He'll be our long term deep midfielder.

Maybe, but when I've seen Phil playing for England under-21s or taking apart Liverpool, he's so much more suited to right side of the attack, like an old-fashioned inside right.

I fear we might be losing someone this summer that we don't expect. You can never have enough good players but Torres coming in will only complicate matters further.

I do hope it isn't Bernardo.
I think it could well be Bernardo or Jesus ( if we can get a high class replacement)

LOL , Rodri has has a very good first season, new league and country.

Class act and will be a wonderful player for this club!

Not sure if Mahrez and Torres would ever play together but, if they did, they could at least play on their favoured wing.
By their favored wing. I take it you mean the wing that matches their favored foot. As the Left is Torres apparent favored wing and the Right has always been Mahrez. It's seems both fancy themselves inverted Wingers. :)

Rodri isn't supposed to be box to box, and he's been excellent since the restrart. He'll be our long term deep midfielder.
I disagree & 1 major reason our defensive wall is easily broken when playing the quick counter, he is far to slow & sometimes I've seen him blowing g out of his arse.

Jury is still out imo

Dino has shown you dont need to be that big powerful DM just be able to move the ball quicker suporting both box's & for me get back into position far quicker

Rodri is a good kid but is he & has he been good enough imo him, LB & our shocking finishing over the season has been 3 major factors

To be fair I like Mahrez but if we're talking about predictability and cutting inside then you need look no further than him on the right.
What I don't get is why Mahrez doesn't go on his right more. He's actually got a decent right foot and has scored a small number of goals on his right.

Got crucial goals against Bournemouth and Brighton last season, and the recent goal against Burnley was an example of what he's got going right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.