Phobias

I have and I have to doff my cap to your mate who must have been a very brave man indeed. A friend of mine who was in the parachute regiment was fond of visiting it, but then they will shag the crack of dawn if they can find the hairs round it.
I’ve always been each to their own, quality over quantity for me, but you always get the notches on your bed post warriors

Oh yes I visited the boo on several occasions always rat arsed before arrival and am one of the few blokes to go in there and fail miserably to pull, the place was cursed not once did I get a shag out of there and it was not for the lack of trying.
I had the miss fortune of betting my first house at 19 just up the road

Anyone got any?

I don’t like spiders. I know it’s irrational, I know they’re probably more scared of me blah blah, but they fucking terrify me. Not the little ones so much but the big fuckers that you find in the bath.

creepy fuckers
Spiders are ok because the only ones i might fear are in countries i probably wouldn't visit anyways,
on account of the spiders.

The sound of cutlery on a plate, when people scrape there plates goes through me.
I once went on a cruise with my ex, i paid £50 to go in a chinese restaurant loads of empty seats and yet the waitress plonked me in between a big gathering of people eating.
I stood up and walked straight out, no meal no refund but chuffed to bits i didn`t hear any cutlery scraping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.