Phobias

I don’t mind heights

however the old ‘don’t look down’ I find odd. It’s looking up that makes me dizzy for some reason, legs proper go
It’s like being afraid of just about anything, it tends to be in your hands, see a crocodile don’t put your hand in its mouth, it mostly wants to fuck off like everything else

Used to be spiders which always did annoy me as I am pretty much fearless with regard to wildlife otherwise.

Anyway when I was 30 I went back packing to S.E. Asia, first night anywhere rural in a wooden hut goes without saying there was a fucking Tarantula on the ceiling. So it was either get over it or abandon the trip and fly back home. The following day with the help of an elderley local gentlemen some very strong rice wine, a bubbly pipe thing, and a box of massive spiders we managed to cure the fear.

So much so that in the years since I have regularly handled Tarantulas including the Goliath Bird eater. I have actually been bitten by a Salmon pink bird eater when some little prick fired a water pistol at it whilst it was on my hand.

I do have a fear of cash points and using them gives me a panic attack and sends my heart racing other than that I am phobia free I think.

It’s like being afraid of just about anything, it tends to be in your hands, see a crocodile don’t put your hand in its mouth, it mostly wants to fuck off like everything else

That actually reminds me of one time I was scared shitless, I went to the grab a granny night at the Acton Court once, Crocodiles would have been a piece of piss compared to what lurked in there of a Sunday evening.

Thursday night if I remember correctly was the night to go. So I’m told

I was'nt going any night after my first visit, I was never traumatised like that again until I drank far to much Caffreys in the Fiveways when they had a Karaoke one night and was nearly eaten by a hippocrocapig whilst having a joint in the car park.

That actually reminds me of one time I was scared shitless, I went to the grab a granny night at the Acton Court once, Crocodiles would have been a piece of piss compared to what lurked in there of a Sunday evening.
Ps did you never run the risk in the Boo you didn’t know if you should shag them or fight them, you’d be scarred for life either way ;-)

Ps did you never run the risk in the Boo you didn’t know if you should shag them or fight them, you’d be scarred for life either way ;-)

Oh yes I visited the boo on several occasions always rat arsed before arrival and am one of the few blokes to go in there and fail miserably to pull, the place was cursed not once did I get a shag out of there and it was not for the lack of trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.