Face mask Friday

Massively overdue. Unfortunately though, as usual, they've just passed the buck completely on who is responsible for enforcing it. This is going to be a nightmare for people working in shops and they've been pretty much left to fend for themselves.

Try walking into a bank with your helmet on, possibly carrying a small (handgun sized) bag, and see what happens!

;-)
Oh alright, but if I get in any trouble, i'm going to be very upset with you!

Needed to protect us from idiotic cunts
It's hardly authoritarian govt in this country. We have power devolved to councils, mayoral offices, Scottish and Welsh govts, Health Authorities, Education Authorities and no end of bodies able to make decisions. It was a bullshit post, we are not under authoritian measures in the UK any stretch of the term or the imagination beyond those of youtubers and similar sources of nonsense.

My eldest son had his on in a shop and his glasses steamed up and he knocked over a display of carefully arranged jaffa cakes. The shop owner made him pick them all up too. ;-)
I am happy to comply with whatever ruling wee Nik and her helpful scientists communicate as would any reasonable person. Being an angler I have a collection of buffs that can be fashioned into masks. Today, I be mostly wearing my faux rainbow trout skin mask.

You trend setting ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.