Norwich (H) Post-Match Thread

Did you hear that post match report on bbc final score? 6 Charles Dickens references in about 60 seconds.
A Tale of Two Cities indeed. Hats off to Mark Webber for that one.

Sounds strange having won 5 nil but same issues are there as have been all season, cut open far too much by a poor team and extremely wasteful at the other end. Blind Pawson as per par though with about 4 missed corners

People, like grown adults, don't really sit at home and do this, do they?

It's just something people say on the internet in a poor attempt to show how big an armchair fan they are, right?

He's brilliant. A legend, but come on. Sat on your sofa?
I think people just say things on the Internet. I've been going to games a long time now and I'm yet to see anyone I sit near, or who I go to the game with, cry about a player going. I don't think Bluemoon is representative of a lot of match going Blues either, well not the ones I go with or sit next to.

102 goals, nobody else even close, the most clean sheets, a winger banging in 30 goals, the best midfielder in the world making 20 assists yet still miles away from the title. Glorious in moments, shambolic in others. Only ourselves to blame unfortunately, redemption is still available if we win the champions league otherwise it has to be considered a disappointing season.

Major plus is the novelty of Foden getting minutes has worn off, and I mean that in a positive sense. He’s no longer the talented kid getting experience with the team giving him easy passes and himself just looking to not lose it, he’s very much a part of the squad now and his patience will be rewarded next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.