COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's horrible. Not completely unexpected I must say given accounts from Karen and a few others on here but still not good news at all.

Not gonna lie. Hit me like a tonne of bricks that. Had no idea the number was so high. Got a feeling we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of how this is going to destroy so many lives.

Oldham has reacted and reimposed some restrictions. No surprise given the data I have been posting over recent days.

Though they were starting to show hopeful signs yesterday they go off the weekly data trend not the latest daily one by the looks of it and given the numbers over the last week caution is wise.

They have the highest pop score in GM as I noted last night. And a lot of cases over past few days.

Last edited:
Oldham has reacted and reimposed some restrictions. No surprise given the data I have been posting over recent days.

Though they were starting to show hopeful signs yesterday they go off the weekly data trend not the latest daily one by the looks of it and given the numbers over the last week caution is wise.

They have the highest pop score in GM as I noted last night. And a lot of cases over past few days.

Yep, counting down the 3 days to 1st August when our family could stop shielding

Stuck doing it for another 2 weeks now... gutted

Sorry that is bad news. But I doubt you will be the last to see this. Its going to happen elsewhere too. Perhaps often.

Rochdale is not far behind.

England hospital data good too for a Tuesday.

12 deaths (it was 15 last Tuesday).

0 from yesterday and 2 from the North West. It was 8 last week as NW usually has low registering over weekend so most catch up.

Absolutely no surprise. I live in Oldham town centre and the amount of people who still don't wear a facemask when out is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.