COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying about organ damage for ages,nobody wanted to hear it,too many people not wanting to face the reality of this virus,it is just flu brigade

Probably because that means accepting that we're probably fucked, or at least someone we love will be, which is quite a sobering thought.

More detail on England hospital deaths today.

27 July 0

26 July added 4 to be 4 after 2 days

25 July added 0 to be 3 after 3 days (new record low for third day

24 July added 0 to be 4 after 4 days (new record low for fourth day)

23 July added 2 to be 13 after 5 days (highest 5 day total in 9 days).

20 July added 3 to be 11 after a week.

The other 3 were all older - one back as far as May.

Last edited:
Probably because that means accepting that we're probably fucked, or at least someone we love will be, which is quite a sobering thought.

Or that people are more optimistic than pessimistic.

Nobody knows how long the effects will last and what their real impact is.

We still don’t know exactly how it’s even transmitted.

The human body is amazing at recovering, so whilst Kaz has suffered and many others are still, let’s wait until we know for sure before saying we’re all fucked.

I can't blame people for putting their fingers in their ears as it has been a frightening few months but it is important to repeat as hopefully it makes people more careful which protects everyone,that is why I have been sharing from the start

So 12 is UK hospital total. Lowest on Tuesday since March.

Last week it was 15 and became 110 with the all settings add ons. Usually high on Tuesday with weekend catch ups

New cases last week (without England) were 44. Today it is 25.

Or that people are more optimistic than pessimistic.

Nobody knows how long the effects will last and what their real impact is.

We still don’t know exactly how it’s even transmitted.

The human body is amazing at recovering, so whilst Kaz has suffered and many others are still, let’s wait until we know for sure before saying we’re all fucked.

Essentially, you've just decided to ignore that study. If that works for you, go for it. Struggle with the ignorance is bliss approach myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.