Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be isolated and i assume they'll tell all their players to isolate just in case. If any more tests come out as positive, there might be a proper problem, for the moment i don't see anything getting cancelled.

They isolated after returning from holiday and got tested in isolation. So he's picked it up on holiday and not come into contact with anyone at the club.

So they should be fine. No one else should be effected.

This could result in a potential massive row, of Madrid are bullshitting and our club don’t want to risk contact.

They isolated after returning from holiday and got tested in isolation. So he's picked it up on holiday and not come into contact with anyone at the club.

So they should be fine. No one else should be effected.

Good. It should be treated like any other injury then. It's only an issue if there's a risk that we're going to have people on the pitch with covid passing it on to another team. If that happens, I feel like a team has to forfeit really, unless they want to cancel the competition. You can't delay all the games every time a club can't put out a team or it'll never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.