CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Email even before FFP was a thing. That paper made out as if it were after.
AAVQGyAAAu39.jpg

You’re my new hero PB! Seriously, a whole series of balls on accurate calls. Great stuff!

PB for City and Swiss Ramble for European football are tops when it comes to understanding how football finances work. No one is close to them. I deal with financial statements, accounting pronouncements and public disclosures in filings daily and write equity research for a living (I cover an industry unrelated to sport in the States). Their analysis is top notch, thorough, detailed, as unbiased as can be expected. Journos who know shit about how financials even work can't hold a candle to either of them, which is why they've fucked this whole thing up while City and PB have been vindicated. Lazy fucks who don't understand the details and don't do their homework anyhow.

Colin's held our hands collectively through this whole thing in a way both me as a fan and me as a finance guy can doubly appreciate.

I just hope someone can rewrite this CAS-conclusion in layman’s terms so that even the least talented opposing fan understands that we did nothing wrong.

So we might be done with UEFA now, but what about the FA? The investigation from Premier League is still ongoing? This should help them close their case surely? On the other hand they have no five year timeframe to take into consideration, if something shady happened prior to 2014, which they could dig up. Not that I believe we did anything wrong from day 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.