CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I just hope someone can rewrite this CAS-conclusion in layman’s terms so that even the least talented opposing fan understands that we did nothing wrong.

So we might be done with UEFA now, but what about the FA? The investigation from Premier League is still ongoing? This should help them close their case surely? On the other hand they have no five year timeframe to take into consideration, if something shady happened prior to 2014, which they could dig up. Not that I believe we did anything wrong from day 1.
There is nothing going on domestically

how city got “let off”

“blatant breach of FFP rules “

If our lawyers don’t go after them for this tripe then we are weak as piss

I wish the club would take the kid gloves off. Do they not understand how pissed off us fans are over their inaction and the constant spew of lies shouted by the media who do it as they know we are a soft touch.

1) All directors an employees bar the match day squad and coaching staff/manager should not be welcome at our games against any of the teams who ganged up on us. No Hospitality, nothing. Ban them all from attending
2) Mail needs to be banned also

I just hope someone can rewrite this CAS-conclusion in layman’s terms so that even the least talented opposing fan understands that we did nothing wrong.

So we might be done with UEFA now, but what about the FA? The investigation from Premier League is still ongoing? This should help them close their case surely? On the other hand they have no five year timeframe to take into consideration, if something shady happened prior to 2014, which they could dig up. Not that I believe we did anything wrong from day 1.

FA, PL already said they wouldn't do anything until knowing if we were guilty with UEFA's case.

Email even before FFP was a thing. That paper made out as if it were after.
AAVQGyAAAu39.jpg
this tells you that there was no breach in the time barred items.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.